We told you yesterday that ngmoco’s We Rule was going to release that day, and we’re right on the money. For Canadians (and fake Canadians like me), you can now download this FarmVille-like game by clicking this: We Rule (Canada ONLY):
Farm. Build. Rule. Direct your citizens to farm the land and harvest crops for sale. Extract natural land resources and develop your estate’s infrastructure. Expand housing, and collect taxes from your citizens.
- Over 20 varieties of delicious crops to plant, grow and harvest
- Over 50 unique structures to build and customize your kingdom
- Dozen of unique Villager professions to keep your citizen population active
- Mystical power of Mojo speeds up your harvesting and building projects
- Vibrant 3D art, charming characters and a persistent, connected world
- Integration with Plus+, the social play network, with awards, friend search and more
- Ongoing game updates with customizations, features, themes and more
I can’t say much of the game right now just because things might still change between this Canada testing of the We Rule servers to its global release, BUT for what we’ve seen so far, I’m pretty impressed.
In comparison with Zombie Farm which is trying to fully emulate FarmVille, We Rule seems like it’s going to create a whole new social gaming phenomenon similar to FarmVille. Besides planting crops, you also have to erect buildings which in turn also make money.
If you know how to be a fake Canadian, you should download the game and play it. Remember that whatever you do now is linked to your Plus+ account AND you’ll be able to transition to the global version flawlessly. If you have the game, let us know your thoughts AND questions below… I’m ready to help.