**NO MORE IN APP PURCHASES. Get ALL Maps for $4.99, limited time!**
After releasing two versions of pretty much the same game and after confusing everyone as to which map is available where, Activision finally came to their senses and consolidated with Call of Duty: Zombies ($4.99) . What’s new? Der Riese map has been added completing the FULL CoD:WaW experience on the iPhone:
Originally released as having one map: Nacht der Untoten, the game puts you in a “me-against-the-zombies” type of gameplay where the goal as you guessed it is… survival. The game starts you inside a house in which you have to defend by shooting the incoming zombies, buying new guns and repairing barricades.
• The Der Riese map
• Unlocking of maps Verruckt and Shi No Numa, previous available only as DLC
• New Zombie variants
• Zombies can climb ledges
• Better Zombie AI (for crowd situations in big open rooms)
• Teleporters: power them up and link them
• Monkey Bombs: attract nearby zombies, to give you some breathing space
• The Pack-A-Punch machine, to upgrade your weapons
• Pack-A-Punch upgrade effects to all weapons: more damage, ammo capacity and special abilities
• New achievements
- Shi No Numa
- Der Riese
- Nacht der Untoten
IF YOU DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME RIGHT NOW WHILE THE SALE IS GOING ON. YOU ARE INSANE. THIS GAME ORIGINALLY WAS SOLD FOR $9.99 THEN EACH MAP WAS $4.99! YOU WOULD HAVE PAID $25 TOTAL FOR ALL MAPS BUT YOU’RE GETTING EVERYTHING FOR $4.99!!!
OK, I’m done with the Caps Lock. This is the most amazing and insane price drop on an amazing game ever. I wanted to make sure the message gets across. Buy. The. Game. Now.