There’s a new Smurfs movie coming out soon. CAPCOM then thought what better way to market off of that with a brand new game?
Smurfs’ Village (FREE)
“Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf’s guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.”
“Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.”
- Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs’ village from scratch
- Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and Jokey Smurf
- Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village!
- Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game, and Painter Smurf’s Painting Game and unlock additional bonuses
- Connect with friends through Facebook and send gifts to your friends’ villages
- Play offline… manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
- Retina display graphics
The game is really fun to play. It’s probably the cutest farming game for the iPhone. With retina and iPad displays support, our blue friends look eye popping. The IAP system isn’t too aggressive on this one just how I like it.
There’s Facebook connect to visit your friends’ villages and exchange gifts with them. The buildings you build not only get you XP and coins, but they actually have minigames you can play at least once a day. Should you decide to play more than once a day, force crops/building to finish faster, this is only where the IAP part kicks in.
You know you’re curious about this game. I’ve been playing a LOT of iOS farming games, so trust me when I say you HAVE TO play this game