One of the games Namco showed off last week at GDC was TNA iMPACT! Wrestling. The game will feature 24 TNA Super Stars to choose from as you fight your way to the top.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling
Select your favorite TNA Superstar from an All-Star lineup – The Abyss, Rob Van Dam, Samoa Joe, Sting, The Pope, Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley, Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair and more!
- Become a legend in Career Mode – Create your own custom TNA wrestler with unique move sets, costumes and finishing moves. Rise to the top to become the TNA Heavyweight, Tag Team or X-Division champion.
- 5 different match types – Cage, tag-team, submission and more!
- Over 20 challenging in-game achievements to earn
- Gamcenter support – Achievements and Leaderboard
- Go head to head with your friends – Wifi / Bluetooth enabled multiplayer mode
- Universal Application– Play on your iPhone and iPad
- Retina display compatible
The game looks really sweet. I haven’t played a good wrestling game since WrestleMania 2000 on the N64. I look forward to grabbing weapons and pummeling my opponent with them. Expect TNA iMPACT! Wrestling to be released for the iOS this spring.