Assassin’s Creed has really become one of the most successful franchises for Ubisoft ever since Assassin’s Creed II really made a name for the series. While AC: Revelations released for consoles already, iPad is getting Assassin’s Creed: Recollection instead!
“Assassin’s Creed Recollection is a new iPad real-time board game from the Ubisoft Montreal studio that will allow players to live an entirely new experience in the world of Assassin’s Creed. Fans of the franchise will be able to discover and amass a wide variety of artwork created for the Assassin’s Creed games.”
- ASSEMBLE A VIRTUAL GALLERY – Assassin’s Creed is renowned for the accurate representation of various historical locations around the world and for the high level of quality and fidelity in character design. It is now possible to go behind the scenes to amass and enjoy the artwork created by the talented artists who worked on all Assassin’s Creed games.
- TACTICAL DEPTH – The war between the Templar and the Assassins is now invading the iPad in this real-time board game. Players will be able to engage in deep tactical gameplay in order to outsmart their enemies in challenging political battles.
- PREPARE YOUR MEMORY SEQUENCE -With over 280 different Memories to discover, reconnect with some of the famous characters from Assassin’s Creed 2 and Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
- STORY MODE – Explore an 8 to 10-hour narrative experience with 20 story mode missions, which will take players on an intriguing journey from Barcelona to Constantinople.
- MULTIPLAYER – Challenge your friends and other players from around the world in intense real-time battles, where your strategies and abilities will truly be put to the test.
- GAME CENTER SUPPORT – Track your achievements, challenge your friends and play against other players by using the Game Center platform.
- SHORT FILM INCLUDED – Purchase Assassin’s Creed Recollection and receive a free copy of the animated short film Assassin’s Creed Embers, the final chapter in the saga of master assassin Ezio Auditore.