Imangi Studios rose to fame with Temple Run . Disney Pixar knows this and they’ve now teamed up to deliver Temple Run: Brave for iOS and Android soon. This is of course a promotion for Disney Pixar’s upcoming new movie Brave!
“Temple Run: Brave brings together the world of Disney•Pixar’s highly anticipated animated fantasy adventure “Brave,” with Imangi Studios’ Temple Run, for a new take on the most exhilarating app in the App Store.” You can go ahead and watch a trailer right here.
With a new look inspired by the world of Disney•Pixar’s animated fantasy adventure “Brave,” Temple Run: Brave invites players to join the movie’s heroine, Merida, and run, slide, jump, turn and shoot their way across the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland.
Temple Run: Brave includes a host of new features, environments and characters exclusive to the game, including archery, where for the first time, players can tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins. Upon downloading Temple Run: Brave, players start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups to outrun Mordu, the “demon bear” and one of the chief villains of “Brave.” Temple Run: Brave will launch on the App Store on June for $0.99 and will be available for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Android devices.
New Features just for Temple Run: Brave:
- Introducing ARCHERY for the first time – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals
- All new environments inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Brave” and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney•Pixar’s “Brave”
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear Disney•Pixar’s “Brave”, to earn running glory
- “Bonus: download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE. That’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!”
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
- Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
- Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
- Endless play!
We are getting a hands on demo with the game tomorrow. We’ll be back with another video this Wednesday. Are you excited?