As noted by TouchArcade, Chair has released a pretty massive update for Infinity Blade 2 . Titled “Skycages”, the update is supposed to expose you to “relics from the past come to life”, and give an “epic conclusion” to the game.
The update also adds several new arenas, new blades, new weapon type, rings, shields, and helmets. Changelog after the jump.
NEW! CONTENT PACK #3 – Skycages
The biggest, most action-packed Infinity Blade II expansion yet!
- Delve further into the story of the Deathless, as new areas are unlocked and relics from the past come to light.
- Jump into battle to defeat all-new enemies – featuring the Headsman, the Petrified Noc, Xyloto, Ryth, and more.
- A completely new weapon type to master, the Solar Transport Energy Blades – now you can harness the power of the sun to become all but unstoppable.
- More than 30 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with all-new Achievements, gems to forge, and treasure maps, in addition to exclusive ClashMob challenges.
Recommended: Update your device to the latest iOS version, and restart your device before playing.
The update weighs in at about 1GB, and you can checkout the following screenshots thanks to TouchArcade. If you’ve been wanting to get back into the game, now is a good time.